Now scheduling appointments in-person and online.
Our Christian therapists offer faith-based counseling in Fishers, Carmel and the entire Indianapolis area.
Faith is an influential part of helping people heal, grow, and thrive.
It’s important to know that your counselor understands your worldview and can help integrate faith into the work you do together. Many of our ThrivePointe counselors have specific expertise in offering Christian-focused counseling for individuals, marriages, teens, and children. If you would like to integrate faith values and practices in sessions, we welcome open dialogue with you about your preferences. We welcome all clients from all spiritual and religious backgrounds with an accepting and non-judgmental approach.
Transforming Your Mind Through Christian Counseling: Psychology and Faith
Integrating principles of Christian faith, along with truths about the mind and behavioral development, gives more insight into how to live a transformed, thriving life.
Our Christian therapists specialize in the following therapy approaches:
- Humans were designed to have safe and secure connections and to live in community with one another
- We understand who we are and our identity in the context of relationships
- Isolation and disconnection is detrimental to our health and wellbeing
- Experiencing love transforms our minds, makes forgiveness possible, and has direct correlations in how we love others
- We interpret our experience through thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Distorted thinking and believing lies about identity (“I’m unlovable”) impacts our emotions, reactions, and choices
- We have the ability to set our mind on what is true, lovely, pure, and good
- Behavior shapes who we are and who we are shapes behavior
- Experiencing pain is a part of life, but values and purpose give life meaning.
- Emphasizes meaning in suffering, forgiveness, awareness of self (mindfulness), values driven living, acceptance, and gratitude.
At ThrivePointe, our Christian counseling services can help you integrate your faith and mind towards holistic living that directly impacts your relationships, thought processes, and engaging in values-driven behaviors.
Our therapists work to incorporate your values to help accomplish your goals. The remarkable connection you will experience in therapy will be the catalyst to explore difficult emotions, unhelpful coping strategies, and new ways of thinking. Here are some of the issues we can help address:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adjustment disorders
- Adoption/foster care
- Alcohol and drug use
- Attachment insecurity
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Christian-focused counseling
- Child behavior/defiance
- Chronic illness and pain
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Divorce recovery
- Eating and body image
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family dynamics / conflict
- First responder support
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- Grief and loss
- Impulse control
- Insomnia and sleep problems
- Life transitions
- Marital conflict
- Medical regimen compliance
- Men’s issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Online counseling (telehealth)
- Oppositional behaviors
- Panic attacks / panic disorder
Our therapists provide Christian marriage counseling and individual therapy in Indianapolis:
We serve Fishers, Carmel and the entire Indianapolis area.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIAN COUNSELING
IN OHIO OR INDIANA?
We want to make finding a Christian counselor in Ohio and Indiana easy. To get connected with a Christian therapist near Cincinnati or Indianapolis, follow these three simple steps:
Review the list of therapists above
Call 833-914-4688 to make an appointment
Begin your journey to healing
Don’t let anxiety, depression, and relationship problems hold you back from living life fully.
Is your relationship on the rocks? Our emotionally-focused therapy approach is proven to rebuild your connection.
Deciding to take your child to counseling can be hard for any parent. Let us help you make the first step with your little one.
Whether it’s growing closer, building relationships, or working through challenges, our therapists can help your family get there.
Ready to talk?
Our Care Coordinator is ready to help you get started on your journey.
More ThrivePointe Counseling Services Near Cincinnati and Indianapolis
As a practice, we value treating the whole family’s needs. So, at our various ThrivePointe locations in Indianapolis, Whitestown, Greenwood, Blue Ash and Liberty Township, we can serve you. We provide adult counseling, couples counseling, teen counseling, family counseling and christian counseling. Our team cares about you and wants to be a part of your thriving life. Learn more and call us today!