Social distancing barriers don’t need to keep you from working with a therapist.
We’re ready to connect.
Social distancing barriers don’t need to keep you from working with a therapist. We want to make it easy for you to get the support you need; that’s why we offer telehealth services (online counseling) through a secure video conferencing application.
Powerful connection and change can occur even when client and therapist are not able to meet in person. You don’t need to put your well being on hold in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis. We’re here for you.
Finding the right therapist can be difficult, but that’s why we have a care coordinator (Ann) to help you find with the right counselor for your unique needs and personality. Feel free to browse our therapists below or if you’re ready now, call Ann at 833-914-4688 or schedule online.
Telehealth Services Available:
- First Visits
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Teen Counseling
- Parent Sessions
- Child Counseling
Security and Privacy:
- We offer telehealth counseling sessions through a secure, HIPAA compliant application.
- The process is easy. You simply click the link to join your video conference.
- Computer with a functioning webcam and microphone
- Current version of Firefox or Chrome browsers for the best experience
- Robust wireless and internet connection and a private space